Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Entry #4 -- *Heavy Sobbing*

Sniffle sniffle.

So sad. I mean, why? Why did it have to end that way?

Oh, geez, didn't see you there.

I was just busy mourning the loss of my bracket this year......

Yes, if you haven't read my other post, my bracket has gone down the chutes this year, seeing as my Championship pick sputtered and died in the first round.

That's West Virginia for ya...

Anyways, hows everyone doing? Hope better than me..

Lets talk about something so I can get my mind of this untimely death. How about some of the upsets this year, that is excluding a certain 11 seed over a 6 seed of course...

First we have the Vikings of Cleveland State over the Demon Deacons of Wake Forest.

An upset I picked, just to let everyone know.

Anyways

The number 4th seed from the powerhouse that is the ACC, Wake Forest, was put in there place by a 13th seed, which just happened to be the third place finisher in the Horizon league, yeah, I said the Horizon League.

Makes me feel a little better about West Virginia, at least we lost to an 11 seed...

Some other upsets include 12th seed Arizona over 5th seed Utah and 12th seed Western Kentucky over 5th seed Illinois. I never liked the number five either...

I did in fact pick Arizona to win, but sadly I had no faith in the Hilltoppers.

Well, this years tournament hasn't been as upset filled as we'd like, but there have been a few close calls such as Pitt only winning by 10 against East Tennessee St., yeah, you read that correctly.

I hope you have enjoyed the tournament so far. The best games are yet to come.

Stay tuned for some upcoming posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment