Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Entry #3 -- 2009 NCAA Tournament Bracket

Hey all, welcome back.

This is the greatest time of the year.

The temperature is rising, the birds are chirping, the NFL draft is just around the corner, and best of all......

IT"S MARCH MADNESS!!!!!!!!!

Yes my friends, the 2009 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament is only days away!!!

Which of course means........lets see those brackets!!!

Unfortunately I cannot post my entire bracket on this blog post, so I'm just going to give you a rundown of my Elite 8, Final 4, and Championship teams.

Let us begin.

ELITE EIGHT MATCHUPS ---------- Winners in BLUE


Louisville vs. West Virginia


Purdue vs. Marquette


Pittsburgh vs. UCLA


Gonzaga vs. Michigan



FINAL FOUR MATCHUPS
---------- Winners in BLUE



West Virginia
vs. Marquette



Pittsburgh vs. Gonzaga



CHAMPIONSHIP MATCHUP
---------- Winner in BLUE



Pittsburgh vs. West Virginia

SCORE

76 - 72

The 2009 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Champions

The West Virginia University Mountaineers

Yes everyone, that is how I see the 2009 tournament playing out

Well enjoy the games everybody.

I will not be making a new post until the first round of games has been completed.

See ya then!!

2 comments:

  1. i hope you didnt enter that bracket in anything
    it would have been an embarrassing loss of money
    LOLZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. too bad that I am still winning the bracket i entered online

    ReplyDelete